Sourcing & Vendor Management - Vendor Risk Management Specialist
CREDIT SUISSE Poland
Data pierwszej publikacji:
Data ostatniej aktualizacji:
Umowa o pracę, Pełny etat
- Marek kazura katowice, śląskie
- HRK S.A jasło, podkarpackie
- Vimex Sp. z o.o. gliwice, śląskie
- Power-tech wałcz, zachodniopomorskie
- Agata lubartów, lubelskie
- Power-tech wałcz, zachodniopomorskie
- Devire. warszawa, mazowieckie
- Grafton Recruitment Sp. z o. o. gliwice, śląskie
- Devire. kutno, łódzkie
- Magdalena warszawa, mazowieckie
Opis oferty pracy
Sourcing & Vendor Management (SVM) sources external goods and services for Credit Suisse by applying best practices while mitigating key commercial, contractual and reputational risks to the Bank.
As a valued partner, we strive to work collaboratively with internal business partners and key vendors to deliver increasingly high-quality and efficient sourcing services through: commercial-valued and risk-mitigated sourcing, analytical insights and market expertise, driving vendor innovation, and supporting select third-party agreements during the fulfillment phase.
The Vendor Risk Management (VRM) team within SVM is recruiting to expand its vendor risk management onboarding due diligence function. The primary objective of this function is to run regulatory driven vendor risk assessment processes and ensure the bank is not exposed to any risk while entering into relationships with third parties. The risk assessment process is aimed at collecting information on vendors and their products/services to conduct a screening and identify potential risks.
Proper assessment and mitigation of vendor risks safeguards Credit Suisse from financial, regulatory, reputational and other business impacts that would be detrimental to the business, clients and shareholders. Moreover, assessments are carried out in order to comply with regulatory requirements. Given the number of risks that such assessment covers, it may be escalated to the following risk departments that are involved in the screening process and that the SRC team closely collaborates with: IT Risk, Business Continuity Management (BCM), Anti-Corruption (BACC), Anti-Fraud, Sustainability Affairs (SA), Anti Money Laundering (AML) and Legal & Compliance (LCD). The tool that the team manages is used by all partners involved in vendor onboarding due diligence – Sourcers/Contract Owners/specialized risk departments. Reports on the outcomes of those risk assessments may be also used by the senior management to support effective decision-making.
- You will support running the vendor risk framework for the bank as it relates to ongoing monitoring.
- You will be involved in conducting risk screenings and managing the mitigation of the risks identified.
- You will have an opportunity to partner & actively communicate with other teams to provide information on existing vendor relationships and the re-screening framework and guide them through the vendor risk assessment process.
- You will ensure controls over risk re-screening framework to identify potential concerns as part of the vendor risk monitoring and reporting.
- You will chance to conduct risk screenings and analysis to identify potential concerns as part of the onboarding process for new vendors.
- You will manage closure of mitigation actions that were identified as part of the vendor onboarding due diligence.
- You will support the team delivering high quality & efficient risk assessment services by providing the required data, including ad hoc report.
Open to discussing flexible/agile working.
- You hold university degree or equivalent.
- You have 3-4 years of professional experience, preferably in Finance/Compliance/Risk Management field.
- Your experience in Sourcing/Procurement field is an asset.
- You are fluent in English (spoken and written).
- You are a dedicated problem solver and you are happy to take initiative to improve.
- You have good organizational and communication skills.
- You are committed to ongoing learning and love to share knowledge with others.
- Private medical care
- Life insurance
- Pension plan
- Charity days
- Training and development
- Internal Mobility
- Language training course
- Family – nursery and kindergarten funding, gift vouchers for Christmas
- Parking allowance
- Health promotion: Multisport card, sporting events and groups within Credit Suisse (skiing trips, football team, running team, tennis training course etc.)
- Employee discounts on various products and services (event tickets, consumer products, etc.)
- Relocation package
- Employee Referral Program
- Flexible work schedule and working from home (home office)
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success.
If you apply for this role this means you agree with the following statement:
“Through my application for a role with Credit Suisse (Poland) sp. z.o.o. (the Company) I hereby authorize the Company to process my personal data for the purposes of job recruitment. Furthermore I declare that I am aware of the voluntary submission of data and I am informed about the right to access the data and the right to correct it, pursuant to the Personal Data Protection Act of 29 August 1997 (Journal of Laws [Dz.U] No. 133, item 883)”. I authorize Company to process my personal data for future recruitment processes.
Furthermore, I authorize Credit Suisse Group AG and its’ affiliates, Taleo (UK) Limited, cut-e AG Kleiner Burstah 12 and milch & zucker The Marketing & Software Company AG to process my personal data.
Credit Suisse and affiliates registration details.-
Credit Suisse (Poland) sp. z.o.o Registered office - 1 Icchoka Lejba Pereca street, 00 - 849 Warsaw
Credit Suisse Group AG Registered office - Paradeplatz 8, 8001 Zurich, Switzerland and its’ affiliates
Taleo (UK) Limited Registered office - 78-586 Chiswick High Road, London W4 5RP, United Kingdom,
Cut-e AG Kleiner Burstah 12 Registered office - 20457 Hamburg, Germany and
Milch & Zucker The Marketing & Software Company AG Registered office - Küchlerstraße 1, 61231 Bad Nauheim”
Jeśli zainteresowała Cię ta oferta zobacz również:
HAYS POLAND Sp. z o.o. wrocław, dolnośląskie
Order Management Specialist with Finnish Miejsce pracy: Wrocław (dolnośląskie) Nr ref: 1119727/jobs.pl Forma zatrudnienia: Pełny etat Our Client is a known and recognisable international medical company, who has establish a Business Services structure in Wrocław. On behalf of the Client we are looking to recruit Order Management Specialist with Finnish language
FIS Technology Services Poland Sp. z o.o. wrocław, dolnośląskie
Platform Management Associate Miejsce pracy: Wrocław Who is FIS? FIS is a global leader in banking and payments technology as well as consulting and outsourcing solutions. With a long history deeply rooted in the financial services sector, FIS serves more than 20,000 institutions in over 130 countries. Headquartered in Jacksonville, Fla
AXA XL wrocław, dolnośląskie
Assistant Manager-Policy Management Wrocław, Lower Silesia, Poland Have you ever wondered who insures the insurance companies? What different elements the insurance policy consists of, and how it is assembled? Would you like to see the backstage of international insurance market? To get to know how to insure skyscrapers from
HAYS POLAND Sp. z o.o. wrocław, dolnośląskie
Risk Control Operations Specialist Miejsce pracy: Wrocław (dolnośląskie) Nr ref: 1120641/jobs.pl Forma zatrudnienia: Kontrakt Are you trustworthy in driving the business forward, always putting integrity first? Are you driven by the desire to deliver exceptional client service? For our Client - Swiss multinational
Devire. wrocław, dolnośląskie
Quality Management System Leader/Manager Wrocław PL37686 For our client - operating in the automotive industry, we are looking for people for the position of Quality Management System Leader/Manager. In this position you will be responsible for coordinating the activities of constant system improvement, maintaing the certified systems and managing IATF & IMS Internal audits system (system and process audits)
CREDIT SUISSE Poland wrocław, dolnośląskie
Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking capabilities. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, we have a global reach with operations in about 50 countries and employ more than 45,000 people from over 150 different nations. Embodying entrepreneurial spirit, Credit Suisse delivers holistic financial solutions to our clients, including innovative products and specially tailored advice