Senior Translator ( Swedish )
Data ostatniej aktualizacji:
część etatu / praca dodatkowa, umowa o pracę
- job impulse Łódź, Łódzkie
- Telbridge Toruń, Kujawsko-Pomorskie
- Neonet S.A Tarnobrzeg, Podkarpackie
- RE/MAX Duo Zespół Biur Nieruchomości Szczawnica, Małopolskie
- Firma z Białegostoku Białystok, Podlaskie
- Geers Akustyka Słuchu Sp. z o.o. Grójec Pokaż Na Mapie
- Majer Szczecin, Zachodniopomorskie
- Praca Kraków, Małopolskie
- TBI Technology Sp z o.o. Poznań, Wielkopolskie
- U Jędrusia Sp. z o.o. Morawica
Opis oferty pracy
We are urgently seeking a senior translator ( Swedish ) for a permanent job in London, England.
Our client is a leading fashion business with a unique web based offering and a multi billion dollar turnover.
If you are a Swedish speaking linguistics graduate, or currently involved in website translation / copy-writing this may be the job in London that you are looking for.
The successful applicant will be joining the team who makes sure customers have an engaging, seamless and luxurious experience. They are focused on continuous improvements and like to encourage everyone to make the most of their talents and contribute ideas.
You will join a progressive and innovative Content team. This is a fully generalist role, with clear scope to be involved in all aspects of the work the team does.
You'll focus on creating & translating 'revolutionary' content, and will work across the many departments to support with localisation and translation.
Working to the company's brand guidelines within a large multi-lingual team of around 50 employees, you will be required to lead & create well-written, succinct and accurate translations across a wide variety of content types; from product descriptions & landing pages, through to webtext, flat content & marketing copy.
The Successful Candidate:
- Significant experience working in an environment, which is fast-paced, and deadline driven.
- A passion to work in the fashion industry
- A background working in a translation role is preferable.
- Experience as ut a creative copywriter or a linguistics graduate will also be considered.
- Knowledge and love of fashion at all levels from high-end designers to cutting edge street style
- Exceptionally good writing style that is accurate and adaptable, with an impeccable use of grammar
- Able to work independently or as part of a team
- Able to work quickly and to agreed daily targets and deadlines
- Familiar with tier 1 translation tools and the best translation memory solutions.
- Fluent in Swedish ( mother tongue / native level )
- Fluent in English ( business level )
Key job duties:
- Leading the translation of product description content from English to Swedish
- Translating marketing, UX and functional content for the Swedish website
- Be the in-house voice guardian for Swedish, guaranteeing the site reflects the brand.
- Work with a translation memory and an external vendor to integrate 3rd party translations.
TO BE CONSIDERED - YOU MUST:-
- Have the skills and experience needed for this role to be considered.
- Provide a CV in English and saved in Word format .
- Have the financial means to attend interviews at their offices (if required and if selected)
Dane kontaktowe oferty:Charlotte Hellgren-Derry 00447798632613 e-post: firstname.lastname@example.org