OFERTA NIEAKTUALNASPRAWDŹ AKTUALNE OFERTY PRACY - WYSZUKUJ SPOŚRÓD 96000 OGŁOSZEŃ O PRACĘ
Senior SAP Commerce (Hybris) developerSolteq Poland
SAP Hybris (advanced) Assignment
We are always on the lookout for ambitious and creative people to join our growing SAP team. Currently, we would like to take on board a Senior SAP Hybris Developer.
If you’re a senior with 5 + years of advanced technical depth and multifaceted experience you will take a hands-on role in an international Hybris implementation and customization project. By joining us you will have a chance to develop a state-of-the-art eCommerce solution for our customers on the SAP Commerce Cloud platform. Your tasks include configuring, developing, and testing the SAP Commerce solution and reviewing implementations. You will be part of an agile scrum team and contribute to thedevelopment of the processes, being involved in designing the solution, and talks with the customer itself. As in our opinion communication is a key to success and great cooperation on all levels, we will make sure you have all the information from day one to succeed in your tasks. We will offer the required, mentoring, support, and training but we also expect a proactive approach. We make sure that at Solteq you feel trusted and valued. It`s how we operate to be at our best. What are we looking for?
You will bring hands-on experience and passion for technology, especially surrounding the eCommerce area. We believe you continuously strive to improve yourself, your skills. You take ownership of development tasks, taking a pragmatic approach to understanding business requirements and providing tailor-made solutions. Skills & expertise Essentials:
- eCommerce development (B2B eCommerce experience is a plus )
- Hands-on experience with SAP Hybris, developing/maintaining custom extensions and modules
- Java / J2EE technologie
- Spring Framework
- Knowledge of B2B Accelerator, Backoffice, SmartEdit
- Knowledge of SOLR search engine
- Responsive web development
- Tools, e.g. Ant, Gradle, Eclipse
- Linux, Windows
- Agile / Scrum methodologies
- Fluent spoken and written English
- Strong communication and problem-solving skills
- Passionate about software engineering and constant learning
- Desire to help others improve through mentoring
- A good grounding in technical theory and practice
- Experience in creating detailed support and technical materials
- Experience of co-operation in the international environment
- Attention to detail
Solteq is a Nordic industry-independent IT provider and software house that specialises in digital business solutions. Our mission is to simplify the digital world to make a better tomorrow. We are a partner who knows what it takes to win in digital disruption, regardless of our customer’s industry.
Our over 580 experts, who work in five countries, develop and implement solutions for clients mainly in Nordic countries.
Solteq´s team in Wroclaw of about 80 people is a combination of experienced and young talent with a common goal to deliver outstanding customer experiences. Our work culture is based on Nordic values, we use agile methods, and we are working close together with our Nordic colleagues. We have fun at work.
Some of the benefits below are Naturally paused due to the Pandemic, but we can’t wait to get back to the office and enjoy time together!
- New Office located in the center of Wroclaw, by the railway station
- LuxMed and MultiSport Card
- Free Snacks, Coffee, and fresh fruits
- Tuesday breakfasts
- Burger lunch last Monday of the month
- Language classes, Massage in the office
- Windows or MAC and 3 monitors
- Parking space for employees
- Team events
- Trainings & certifications
We believe in empowerment where each of our employees takes ownership and responsibility for developing and implementing new ways of working. Would you like to be a part of that? Apply now and get more information and talk to our specialists.
Please add to your CV below consent:
„I agree to the processing of personal data provided in this document for realising the recruitment process pursuant to the Personal Data Protection Act of 10 May 2018 (Journal of Laws 2018, item 1000) and in agreement with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation)”.
If you like you may add:
„I also consent to the processing of my personal data for the purposes of any future recruitment processes.”
Podobne oferty pracy