- "Spożywczak" Maria Graniszewska sulejówek, mazowieckie
- Trenkwalder mielec, podkarpackie
- Synergia Konsulting zielona góra, lubuskie
- EXCIS POLAND sp. z o.o. warszawa, mazowieckie
- HAYS POLAND Sp. z o.o. kraków, małopolskie
- Polska Press Internet Gdańsk, pomorskie
- HAYS Construction & Property Polska Północna
- Fenix Poland łódź, łódzkie
- Agencja Zatrudnienia KS Service sp. z o.o. Kalisz Pomorski, zachodniopomorskie
- Euro HR S.A. wrocław, dolnośląskie
Opis oferty pracy
Lead Analyst Control
Nr ref: 1126590/jobs.pl
Forma zatrudnienia: Pełny etat
For our client we are looking for a Lead Analyst Control !
Your new role
• Provide support and maintenance to existing management information systems (MIS), as well as further development recommendations in terms of efficiency, quality, integrity and consistency
• Enhance current in- house reporting systems and develop new solutions aiming at optimization and automation
• Proactively perform gap analysis in process and/or data sets, and refine capabilities per strategic priorities
• Perform independent analysis, interpret high volumes of complex data relating to the controls environment (e.g. Audit/Control Testing, Operational Risk Events, KRI Reporting), and provide relevant business commentary
• Work closely with Line Manager, Senior Control Managers and operational groups to provide value added analysis and reporting (e.g. scorecards, dashboards) to management, including Control and Business Executive Management
• Provide strong reporting and analytical support to management team by designing operational performance and risk metrics, staffing forecasting models for executive presentations, status updates, and other reports
• Generate periodic/ad-hoc reports and distribute in accurate and timely manner
• Contribute to the team objectives by supporting high and moderately complex projects and providing insight on interpretation and presentation of data
What you'll need to succeed
• 3-5 years of total work experience preferred.
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and work experience required.
• Experience in the securities or financial services industry is preferred.
• Experienced of Operational Risk Management tools and systems as well as writing Business Requirements Documents is desirable.
• Proficiency in advance Excel, Access, SQL, VBA, Tableau, SharePoint is desirable.
• Candidate will have strong oral and written communication skills, analytical and problem solving skills, as well as, solid technical, system and pc skills including advanced excel skills.
• Attention to detail, excellent organizational skills, ability to multi-task, deadline driven environment.
• Candidate should be flexible and able to adapt to a changing environment.
What you'll get in return
- Full time contract of employment
- Health & Life Insurance
- Multisport card / Cinema Tickets / Nursery subsidiary
- Pension scheme
- Excellent opportunities for training, growth and professional development
- Opportunities to engage in diverse projects due to growth of business migrations
- A multitude of opportunities to get involved in additional charity projects
- A collaborative culture and great teams
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Jeśli zainteresowała Cię ta oferta zobacz również:
Hays Poland wrocław, dolnośląskie
Lead Analyst, Control Wrocław NR REF.: LAC/RB/07/2019 The Lead Analyst, Control role will be based in the MIS Strategy team and requires strong Business Analytics and reporting skills to support multiple stakeholders across Operations and Control Management areas. The role will involve analysing and “connecting dots”
HAYS POLAND Sp. z o.o. wrocław, dolnośląskie
Lead Analyst Data Management Miejsce pracy: Wrocław (dolnośląskie) Nr ref: 1126213/jobs.pl Forma zatrudnienia: Pełny etat Your new company A global financial services company focused on helping clients manage and service their financial assets, operating in 35 countries and serving more than 100 markets. A leading
HAYS POLAND Sp. z o.o. wrocław, dolnośląskie
Control and Reporting Manager Miejsce pracy: Kraków (małopolskie) Nr ref: 1126439/jobs.pl Forma zatrudnienia: Pełny etat The Finance Control Lead will be responsible for the effective operation and monitoring of all key financial processes executed within the hub (i.e. financial and management reporting, statutory reporting,
EY Global Delivery Services wrocław, dolnośląskie
Technical Lead Architect Workplace: Wrocław Ref. no: WRO0026Q About EY GDS: EY Global Delivery Services means 29.500 specialists providing globally IT, HR, finance, project management and strategic business services to EY member firms. In addition we deliver support and solutions to clients from all over the world. EY is going through major digital transformation and recently announce it will invest $1B in technology in the next 2 years (https://www
WABCO Polska wrocław, dolnośląskie
1 We are a global provider of safety-enhancing technologies for trucks such as ABS, ESC, as well as pneumatic and suspension systems. 2 WABCO has existed for almost 150 years. Our Polish operations have been successfully developing in Wrocław since 1999. 3 Nearly 3,000 employees make up WABCO Polska, working in two production plants and the Research and Development Centre in Wrocław, as well as in the regeneration centre in Stanowice
CREDIT SUISSE Poland wrocław, dolnośląskie
Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking capabilities. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, we have a global reach with operations in about 50 countries and employ more than 45,000 people from over 150 different nations. Embodying entrepreneurial spirit, Credit Suisse delivers holistic financial solutions to our clients, including innovative products and specially tailored advice