Lead Analyst Control
HAYS POLAND Sp. z o.o.
Data pierwszej publikacji:
Data ostatniej aktualizacji:
Umowa o pracę, Pełny etat
- LUX MED Sp. z o.o. Warszawa, mazowieckie
- INTITEK Polska Sp. z o.o. Gdańsk, pomorskie
- KPMG Warszawa, mazowieckie
- AXA XL Wrocław, dolnośląskie
- Jabil Poland mława, mazowieckie
- ARC Consulting Group Kraków, małopolskie
- Proguest Sp. z o.o. bielsko-biała, śląskie
- International Trilingual School Of Warsaw warszawa, mazowieckie
- Ogłoszenie użytkownika OLX Łódź, łódzkie
- Stefczyk Finanse Piekary Śląskie, śląskie
Opis oferty pracy
Lead Analyst Control
Nr ref: 1126590/jobs.pl
Forma zatrudnienia: Pełny etat
For our client we are looking for a Lead Analyst Control !
Your new role
• Provide support and maintenance to existing management information systems (MIS), as well as further development recommendations in terms of efficiency, quality, integrity and consistency
• Enhance current in- house reporting systems and develop new solutions aiming at optimization and automation
• Proactively perform gap analysis in process and/or data sets, and refine capabilities per strategic priorities
• Perform independent analysis, interpret high volumes of complex data relating to the controls environment (e.g. Audit/Control Testing, Operational Risk Events, KRI Reporting), and provide relevant business commentary
• Work closely with Line Manager, Senior Control Managers and operational groups to provide value added analysis and reporting (e.g. scorecards, dashboards) to management, including Control and Business Executive Management
• Provide strong reporting and analytical support to management team by designing operational performance and risk metrics, staffing forecasting models for executive presentations, status updates, and other reports
• Generate periodic/ad-hoc reports and distribute in accurate and timely manner
• Contribute to the team objectives by supporting high and moderately complex projects and providing insight on interpretation and presentation of data
What you'll need to succeed
• 3-5 years of total work experience preferred.
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and work experience required.
• Experience in the securities or financial services industry is preferred.
• Experienced of Operational Risk Management tools and systems as well as writing Business Requirements Documents is desirable.
• Proficiency in advance Excel, Access, SQL, VBA, Tableau, SharePoint is desirable.
• Candidate will have strong oral and written communication skills, analytical and problem solving skills, as well as, solid technical, system and pc skills including advanced excel skills.
• Attention to detail, excellent organizational skills, ability to multi-task, deadline driven environment.
• Candidate should be flexible and able to adapt to a changing environment.
What you'll get in return
- Full time contract of employment
- Health & Life Insurance
- Multisport card / Cinema Tickets / Nursery subsidiary
- Pension scheme
- Excellent opportunities for training, growth and professional development
- Opportunities to engage in diverse projects due to growth of business migrations
- A multitude of opportunities to get involved in additional charity projects
- A collaborative culture and great teams
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Prosimy o dopisanie następującej klauzuli: "Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych zawartych w ofercie pracy dla potrzeb procesu rekrutacji zgodnie z ustawą z dnia 27.08.1997r. Dz. U. z 2002 r., Nr 101, poz. 923 ze zm."
Jeśli zainteresowała Cię ta oferta zobacz również:
HRK wrocław, dolnośląskie