IMR Project Specialist
HSBC Service Delivery (Polska)
Data ostatniej aktualizacji:
pełny etat, umowa o pracę
- TeamQuest Sp. z o.o. Warszawa, Mazowieckie
- michał Poznań, Wielkopolskie
- praca Góra Kalwaria, Mazowieckie
- ManpowerGroup Sp. z o.o. Wodzisław Śląski, Śląskie
- TeamQuest Sp. z o.o. Warszawa, Mazowieckie
- bk see poland s.a. Jaworzno, Śląskie
- ManpowerGroup Sp. z o.o. Piaseczno, Mazowieckie
- provident polska sa Wrocław, Dolnośląskie
- sandra Częstochowa, Śląskie
- Devire. Łódź, Łódzkie
Opis oferty pracy
HSBC Service Delivery (Polska) Sp. z o.o. is a part of HSBC Holdings plc, the parent company of the HSBC Group, headquartered in London. The Group serves customers worldwide from over 6,300 offices in over 75 countries and territories in Europe, Asia, North and Latin America, and the Middle East and North Africa. HSBC is one of the world’s largest banking and financial services organisations. Currently, we are looking for a candidate for the position of:IMR Project Specialist Location: Kraków
Ref No: IMR/PS/05/2018
As an integral component of HSBC’s Risk Management Framework, the purpose of Independent Model Review (IMR) is to assess all models used within the Group. The function provides the Group's Management, Regulators and Shareholders with the necessary assurance that the Bank's models are well controlled and fit for purpose.
The role of the IMR Project Specialist is to provide organizational, communications, administrative and project support to the the Head of IMR Krakow and IMR Krakow Team.
The primary objectives for this role are:
- Provide ongoing support to IMR Krakow Team including, but not limited to the areas of: HR aspects, organizational and planning activities, delivery of the agreed project outcomes to the right scope, timescales and quality,
- Produce management information (MI), analysing management reports, giving guidance and deriving insights,
- Support appropriate governance and controls for IMR Krakow Team,
- Provide support for Organisational Design and alignment to the blueprint(s) within the IMR Krakow team,
- Support financial and billing activities for IMR Krakow Team,
- Support the Head of IMR Krakow in any planning, organizational, governance or administrative matter as directed,
- Coordinate any ad hoc activities and projects as directed by Head of IMR Krakow or Senior Internal Stakeholders.
- Ensure delivery of staff-related support and HR agenda for IMR Krakow Team, including coordination of recruitment processes, providing advice and guidance to employees and stakeholders,
- Coordinate projects, initiatives and plans as directed by the Head of IMR Krakow or Senior Internal Stakeholders,
- Delivery of the agreed project outcomes to the right scope, timescales and quality, including proactive monitoring of project execution to identify risks / issues / dependencies, taking ownership of issues and ensuring resolution,
- Accurate, timely delivery of MI / data, metrics reporting and other materials as directed by the Head of IMR Krakow or Senior Internal Stakeholders, analyzing management reports and data to derive insights,
- Support the review of business plans, assist in planning activities, review meeting papers and requests in order to provide background, briefings and reports on IMR Krakow Team,
- Assist in implementation and communication of the IMR strategy and goals within the site, support global alignment,
- Support activities related to organisational compliance with all relevant internal and external rules, regulations and procedures that apply to the conduct of our businesses,
- Assist in delivery of annual scorecard objectives for the country and taking action when necessary,
- Support implementation of quality framework for the business area,
- Collaborate with other business partners and Global Functions areas to ensure commonality and consistency of solutions,
- Drive a high performance culture through delivering standards, collaboration and effective people interaction.
- EXPERIENCE / KNOWLEDGE:
- Experience in working in an international organization,
- Experience in working in a project environment,
- Experience in providing analyses and understanding of analytical tools and techniques to prepare management reports,
- Experience in liaising with multiple stakeholders / business partners,
- Understanding of the financial / banking environment,
- Understanding of operational risk,
- Understanding of HR business area is an advantage.
- Ability to analyze data and issues and identify / assess implications for the business area,
- Project management skills (including in particular: Risk and Issues Management, Tracking, Reporting, Governance, Stakeholder Management),
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to details,
- Strong communications and relationship management skills,
- High degree of drive and motivation – to ensure delivery of objectives in a timely, efficient and effective manner,
- Commitment and contribution to the overall team performance,
- Good command of MS Office,
- Fluency in English both spoken and written.
- Stable job positions in professional team,
- Promising career path in a global organization,
- Consistent scope of responsibilities,
- Private health care and employee’s benefits.
To apply for this position please send your curriculum vitae in English including reference number, using "Apply now" button below.
Wszystkim zainteresowanym kandydatom dziękujemy za zgłoszenia. Zastrzegamy sobie możliwość kontaktu tylko z wybranymi kandydatami. Rozpatrywane będą wyłącznie aplikacje zawierające zapis:Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych w celach rekrutacji, zgodnie z Ustawą z dn. 29 sierpnia 1997 r. o ochronie danych osobowych (Dz. U. z 2002 r. Nr 101, poz. 926 z późniejszymi zmianami).
Aplikacje na ofertę należy składać do 21.06.2018
Sprawdź również inne oferty z branży:
UBS Kraków, Małopolskie
Junior Risk Control Ops Specialist (Risk Reporting Analysis & Data) Poland Risk Corporate Center Job Reference # 182989BR City: Kraków Job Type: Full Time Your role Would you like to become an expert in risk? Are you a good team player? We’re looking for "
Oddział Kraków Kraków, Małopolskie
Grupa Work Service działa od 1999 roku i jest największą agencją zatrudnienia w Polsce. Oferujemy pracę tymczasową, stałą i za granicą. Każdego roku dzięki nam zatrudnienie znajduje blisko 300 tysięcy osób. Już ponad 3000 pracodawców wybrało Work Service na swojego partnera w bizn"
Flint Poland Kraków, Małopolskie
Flint is a provider of professional services including: Specialist Consultancy, Managed Services Specialist Resourcing to the telecommunications and IT sectors. For our client, worldwide leader in innovative IT and networking technologies, we are currently looking for: Financia"
Ecolab Services Poland sp. z o.o. Kraków, Małopolskie
Ecolab is the world's leading provider of cleaning and sanitation products and services for the Hospitality, Food service, Healthcare Agriculture and Industrial markets. Here at Ecolab, we preserve limited resources with unlimited resourcefulness by working together with a common pur"
Devire. Kraków, Małopolskie
Financial Analyst Kraków PL37658 Your future Company Our Client is a worldwide leader in IT , networking , and cybersecurity solutions . The company helps companies of all sizes transform how people connect, communicate, and collaborate. It is a multinational "
Brown Brothers Harriman Kraków, Małopolskie
Brown Brothers Harriman (BBH) is a privately-held financial institution and has been a thought leader and solutions provider for almost 200 years. We serve the most sophisticated individuals and institutions with award-winning expertise in Investment Management, Private Banking"