- Pomorska Grupa Sprzedażowa Sp. z o.o. Gdańsk, Pomorskie
- Action SA Warszawa, Mazowieckie
- Grafton Recruitment Polska Sp. z o.o. Katowice, Śląskie
- TB Żywe Oferty Pracy Warszawa, Mazowieckie
- MANN+HUMMEL FT Poland Gostyń, Wielkopolskie
- RTF FinGram Sp. z o.o Warszawa, Mazowieckie
- Praca Kraków, Małopolskie
- Job Match Nederland Szczecin, Zachodniopomorskie
- Katowice, Śląskie
- Work service Łódź, Łódzkie
Opis oferty pracy
HR Specialist> Miejsce pracy: Kraków (małopolskie)
Nr ref: 1116525/jobs.pl
Forma zatrudnienia: Pełny etat HAVI is a global, privately owned company focused on innovating, optimizing and managing the supply chains of leading brands. Offering services in marketing analytics, packaging, supply chain management and logistics, HAVI partners with companies to address challenges big and small across the supply chain, from commodity to customer. Founded in 1974, HAVI employs more than 10,000 people and serves customers in more than 100 countries. HAVI’s supply chain services are complemented by the customer engagement services offered by our affiliated company The Marketing Store. For more information, please visit HAVI.com.
Currently, we are looking for candidates to join a new Finance HUB located in Krakow on a position of:
• Supporting recruitment process for HAVI Service Hub functions (directly and in cooperation with an external agency)
• Executing employee life cycle processes in cooperation with an external service provider (incl. personnel administration and payroll input)
• Assisting in the development and maintenance of HR processes and policies for the hub
• Supporting people development and engagement initiatives
• Supporting projects & initiatives around employer branding
• Coordinating of matters related to occupational health and safety
• Reporting HR related issues to HR Manager and executing resolution process
Skills & Experience
• Min. 3 years of overall work experience in HR
• Fluent English and Polish knowledge
• Sound knowledge of the Polish Labour Code provisions
• Track record in the delivery of recruitment and employee life cycle processes
• Experience in maintaining HR guidelines & policies
• Numerical and analytical skills
• Excellent communication skills
• Sensitivity especially towards employee and work council communication
• Demonstrated ability to prioritize and work independently with limited supervision
• Experience in cooperating with an outsourced payroll provider will be a strong asset
• Academic graduate in relevant fields (e.g. HR, Business Administration, Psychology) or equivalent work experience
• Unique opportunity to contribute to the creation of HR framework in a start-up company
• Collegial and supportive work environment
• Flexible working hours
• Private Medical Care and Cafeteria System/Multisport Card
If you are interested in this career opportunity, please submit your CV in English via "Apply" button.
Prosimy o dopisanie następującej klauzuli: "Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych zawartych w ofercie pracy dla potrzeb procesu rekrutacji zgodnie z ustawą z dnia 27.08.1997r. Dz. U. z 2002 r., Nr 101, poz. 923 ze zm."
Aplikacje na ofertę należy składać do 20.01.2019
Jeśli zainteresowała Cię ta oferta zobacz również:
źródło: Transporeon Krakow, Małopolskie
Founded in 2000 in Germany, Transporeon Group is one of the largest SaaS companies in Europe and has one of the leading positions in a multi-billion EUR addressable logistics market. Transporeon’s mission critical, real-time cloud platform connects a global network of over 1,000 large corporat"
Transporeon Sp. z o.o. Kraków, Małopolskie
Everything we do is based on trust, respect, teamwork and loyalty. We combine challenging assignments with a friendly working environment. We are bound together by our shared goals and vision for the company, even though we often come from very different backgrounds in terms of exper"
Philip Morris International w Polsce Kraków, Małopolskie
APPLY AS Senior HR Digital Specialist Kraków Are you curious and self-driven? Will you make a difference to our company and your colleagues around you? If the answer is yes, ja, oui or igen, then we’d like to hear from you. WE ARE LOOKING TO RECRUIT A CANDIDATE: "
Brown Brothers Harriman Kraków, Małopolskie
Brown Brothers Harriman (BBH) is a privately-held financial institution and has been a thought leader and solutions provider for almost 200 years. We serve the most sophisticated individuals and institutions with award-winning expertise in Investment Management, Private Banking"
źródło: UBS Kraków, Małopolskie
Your role: Do you know how to catch important details? Are you an expert in digging and background checks? We're looking for someone like this to help us • deliver high quality vetting services for various business divisions of UBS, in line with the legal and regulatory rules • work with our HR t"
Can-Pack SA Kraków, Małopolskie
CANPACK Group has been operating in the metal packaging market for over 25 years. During this period, the company has become a leading manufacturer in the beverage packaging industry in Central and Eastern Europe, constantly strengthening its market position in Western Europe, Asia,"