Fund Accountant with German language, Associate 1
Data ostatniej aktualizacji:
pełny etat, umowa o pracę
- CEE Experts Łódź, Łódzkie
- Gascontrol Polska Sp. z o.o. Suszec (Pow. Pszczyński), Śląskie
- GoWork.pl Warszawa, Mazowieckie
- Warszawa, Mazowieckie
- ZAKŁAD GOSPODAROWANIA NIERUCHOMOŚCIAMI W DZIELNICY WOLA M ST WARSZAWY Warszawa, Mazowieckie
- CEE Experts Warszawa, Mazowieckie
- Młodszy Specjalista ds. Organizacji i Zarządzania Poznań, Wielkopolskie
- lsj hr group Szczecin, Zachodniopomorskie
- kamil Tczew, Pomorskie
- JOBS.PL S.A. Warszawa, Mazowieckie
Opis oferty pracy
State Street Corporation, founded in 1792 and listed on the New York Stock exchange since 1995 (NYSE: STT), is one of the world's leading providers of financial services to institutional investors including investment servicing, investment management as well as investment research and trading with headquarters in Boston. With $28.5 trillion in assets under custody and administration and $2.4 trillion in assets under management (as of March 31st, 2015) State Street operates in more than 100 geographic markets worldwide, including the U.S., Canada, Europe, the Middle East, and Asia. State Street Bank GmbH, based in Munich, is a 100% subsidiary of State Street Corporation having branches in Amsterdam, Frankfurt, Krakow, London, Luxembourg, Vienna and Zurich.We are looking for a
Fund Accountant with German language, Associate 1
JOB ID: R-592036
to join the insource organization supporting the State Street EMEA
Why State Street Bank Poland?
Operating in Europe since 1970 State Street services clients in multiple locations. State Street Bank Poland was first established in 2007 in Kraków. Today State Street Bank employs over 4000 staff members in two attractive locations: Kraków and Gdańsk. This offers multiple opportunities to gain experience in diverse areas of the investment fund cycle as our Poland branch provides investment fund accounting and related services to clients of multiple State Street locations and business units across Europe. We offer positions in a challenging, rapidly changing and international environment. State Street offers a significant scope for personal growth and career progression. Throughout your career at State Street you will be provided with a wide range of training opportunities and internal mobility options as well as individual development plans, attractive benefits (including Employee Savings Plan) and an excellent remuneration package. The continuous development of our employees from day one is critical as we continually seek to develop and expand the local management team and create future leaders from within.Grow your career at State Street From technology and product innovation to corporate responsibility and community development, we’re making our mark on the financial services industry. We’re a global company with diverse people and experiences, and a network of over 35,000 employees spanning more than 100 markets. For us, success comes from the impact our employees have – on our clients, our communities and each other. We’re committed to providing an inclusive environment where all employees feel valued and supported. Join us and make your mark at State Street. Fund Accountant The Fund Accountant is responsible for calculating the net asset values of funds by processing daily accounting related functions to ensure funds prices are accurate and delivered to the client in a timely fashion. The Fund Accountant is the central point of contact for all accounting support functions and analyzes the information received; making sure any discrepancy is monitored and resolved professionally.
Calculation of Fund Net Asset Value
- Complete Net Asset Value calculation ensuring accuracy and timeliness.
- Complete and prove reasonability of the Fund valuation components.
Reconciliation – Accounting Related
- Compares and confirms account balances per trial balance to account balances per subsidiary ledgers, Research any discrepancies.
- Complete fund accountant checklist when required in accordance with procedures.
- Ensure agreed timelines are adhered to.
- Maybe required to undertake to review fund evaluation components.
- Involvement in departmental ad-hoc projects.
- Involvement in the training and development of other team members as necessary.
- Make recommendations for changes to processes and procedures and prepare documentation for review as required.
Non - Technical Competencies
- Resolve review points highlighted by senior fund accountants and team supervisor and ensure they are kept informed of progress.
- Establish and maintain good working relationships with internal clients and colleagues.
- Undertake appropriate housekeeping duties e.g. filing, archiving, operation of clean desk policy.
Training and Personal Development
- Work with Senior Fund Accountant / Team supervisor to identify objectives at the start of each year and keep them up to date.
- Actively participate in the appraisal process by completing a self-evaluation and suggesting appropriate development.
- Take responsibility for personal development and training.
- Numeracy / Literacy skills.
- Accuracy and ability to work to tight deadlines.
- PC literate and competent in use of spreadsheets and word processing.
- Basic understanding of fund administration would be useful but not essential.
- Excellent English.
- Excellent written and spoken English and German is a must
Critical Behaviors for Success as defined by the PPR system at core level:
- Takes Ownership and Initiative
- Ensures accuracy and quality
- Provides outstanding service
- Communicates Effectively
- Displays Insight & Influence
- Fosters Collaboration and Teamwork
- Employee savings plan
- Premium life insurance package
- VIP medical package
- International operating environment
- Language classes
- Soft skills trainings
- Technical workshops
- Development sessions with a mentor
- Diversity of opportunities across a range of challenging and highly complex activities
- Technical or leadership career pathway
As a first step we ask all candidates to fill out our online application form. Please enclose the CV in English and remember to save this document without any Polish characteristics also in file name.
Job ID: R-592036 / Location: Kraków
Aplikacje na ofertę należy składać do 28.11.2018
Sprawdź również inne oferty z branży:
Zakres obowiązków: Analiza oraz przeglądanie procesów raportowania na stronach do kontrolowania procesów SOX, zapewniając ich jakość spójność i standaryzację. Zapewnienie, że podmioty stowarzyszone i funkcje globalne odpowiednio dokumentują i testują działania kontrolne o"
Zakres obowiązków: Kontakt z klientem zewnętrznym i wewnętrznym, prowadzenie miesięcznych analiz, analiza ryzyka, kontrola prowadzonych operacji finansowych w firmie. Wymagania: - wykształcenie: wyższe (w tym licencjat) - konieczne - języki obce: angielski - w mowie: bardzo dobry, w piśmie: b"
HSBC Service Delivery (Polska) Kraków, Małopolskie
HSBC Service Delivery (Polska) Sp. z.o.o . is a part of the HSBC Group. Headquartered in London, HSBC is one of the largest banking and financial services organisations in the world. HSBC's international network comprises around 4400 offices in over 71 countries and territories in Eu"
Blachotrapez Rabka-Zdrój, Małopolskie
Jesteśmy jednym z największych producentów pokryć dachowych w Polsce i Europie, zatrudniającym obecnie ponad 650pracowników i posiadającym oddziały produkcyjne w kilku europejskich krajach. Kluczem do sukcesu firmy oraz jej obecnej pozycji na rynku są: pasja, tradycja i wielolet"
HEINEKEN KRAKÓW Kraków, Małopolskie
In HEINEKEN Kraków (HEINEKEN Global Shared Services) our success absolutely depends on the great people who work with us. We are looking for Finance & Accounting professionals, ready to „WOW” the world by expertise, passion and pride to be green. Our employees can develop in the f"
Hays Poland Kraków, Małopolskie
For our client, an international corporation established in USA, just opening a branch in Poland, we are looking for candidate for General Ledger Team Leader position. Working on this position you will be responsible for driving and coordinating transition of GL processes, leading and mot"